To register for guest workshop instructors visit CLASSES
Sahar Sami offers a variety of workshops driven by the needs of the student population and the event organizer. She is available for week-long or weekend intensive workshops in the US and abroad. Workshop materials may include:
- General oriental dance lecture including dance history and the impact of culture, customs and religion
- Folkloric choreography (Milaya Lef, Fallahi, Haggalla, Saidi, Nubian, Khalligi, Pharaohnic, etc.)
- Modern/classical choreography
- Props technique and choreography (Zills, veil, Assaya (cane), Shamadan, Candles Silk Fans, etc.)
- Sahar Dance Egyptian technique (various levels) Dancer Certification
For information or to book Sahar Sami for your workshop, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
SaharDance is dedicated to dance excellence and to promoting Egyptian Oriental Dance for its beauty, history, impecable technique and fun workout in San Diego and beyond.
Be a part of it, join our mailing list.